Visual Interfaces from Third-party Developers¶
Web interface for ClickHouse in the Tabix project.
- Works with ClickHouse directly from the browser, without the need to install additional software.
- Query editor with syntax highlighting.
- Auto-completion of commands.
- Tools for graphical analysis of query execution.
- Color scheme options.
HouseOps is a UI/IDE for OSX, Linux and Windows.
- Query builder with syntax highlighting. View the response in a table or JSON view.
- Export query results as CSV or JSON.
- List of processes with descriptions. Write mode. Ability to stop (
KILL) a process.
- Database graph. Shows all tables and their columns with additional information.
- Quick view of the column size.
- Server configuration.
The following features are planned for development:
- Database management.
- User management.
- Real-time data analysis.
- Cluster monitoring.
- Cluster management.
- Monitoring replicated and Kafka tables.
LightHouse is a lightweight web interface for ClickHouse.
- Table list with filtering and metadata.
- Table preview with filtering and sorting.
- Read-only queries execution.
clickhouse-cli is an alternative command line client for ClickHouse, written in Python 3.
Features: - Autocompletion. - Syntax highlighting for the queries and data output. - Pager support for the data output. - Custom PostgreSQL-like commands.
DBeaver - universal desktop database client with ClickHouse support.
- Query development with syntax highlight.
- Table preview.
DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains with dedicated support for ClickHouse. It is also embedded into other IntelliJ-based tools: PyCharm, IntelliJ IDEA, GoLand, PhpStorm and others.
- Very fast code completion.
- ClickHouse syntax highlighting.
- Support for features specific to ClickHouse, for example nested columns, table engines.
- Data Editor.
- Search and Navigation.