Visual Interfaces from Third-party Developers¶
Web interface for ClickHouse in the Tabix project.
- Works with ClickHouse directly from the browser, without the need to install additional software.
- Query editor with syntax highlighting.
- Auto-completion of commands.
- Tools for graphical analysis of query execution.
- Color scheme options.
HouseOps is a UI/IDE for OSX, Linux and Windows.
- Query builder with syntax highlighting. View the response in a table or JSON view.
- Export query results as CSV or JSON.
- List of processes with descriptions. Write mode. Ability to stop (
KILL) a process.
- Database graph. Shows all tables and their columns with additional information.
- Quick view of the column size.
- Server configuration.
The following features are planned for development:
- Database management.
- User management.
- Real-time data analysis.
- Cluster monitoring.
- Cluster management.
- Monitoring replicated and Kafka tables.
LightHouse is a lightweight web interface for ClickHouse.
- Table list with filtering and metadata.
- Table preview with filtering and sorting.
- Read-only queries execution.
Redash is a platform for data visualization.
Supports for multiple data sources including ClickHouse, Redash can join results of queries from different data sources into one final dataset.
- Powerful editor of queries.
- Database explorer.
- Visualization tools, that allow you to represent data in different forms.
DBeaver - universal desktop database client with ClickHouse support.
- Query development with syntax highlight and autocompletion.
- Table list with filters and metadata search.
- Table data preview.
- Full text search.
clickhouse-cli is an alternative command line client for ClickHouse, written in Python 3.
- Syntax highlighting for the queries and data output.
- Pager support for the data output.
- Custom PostgreSQL-like commands.
Holistics was listed by Gartner's Frontrunners in 2019 as one of the top 2 highest ranked business intelligence tools globally for usability. Holistics is a full-stack data platform and business intelligence tool for setting up your analytics processes, built on SQL.
- Automated email, Slack and Google Sheet schedules of reports.
- Powerful SQL editor with visualizations, version control, auto-completion, reusable query components and dynamic filters.
- Embedded analytics of reports and dashboards via iframe.
- Data preparation and ETL capabilities.
- SQL data modeling support for relational mapping of data.
DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains with dedicated support for ClickHouse. It is also embedded into other IntelliJ-based tools: PyCharm, IntelliJ IDEA, GoLand, PhpStorm and others.
- Very fast code completion.
- ClickHouse syntax highlighting.
- Support for features specific to ClickHouse, for example nested columns, table engines.
- Data Editor.
- Search and Navigation.
Looker is a data platform and business intelligence tool with support for 50+ database dialects including ClickHouse. Looker is available as a SaaS platform and self-hosted. Users can use Looker via the browser to explore data, build visualizations and dashboards, schedule reports, and share their insights with colleagues. Looker provides a rich set of tools to embed these features in other applications, and an API to integrate data with other applications.